If you need to withdraw your application for any reason, we need to know at least one week prior to the start of the school. We can hold your application for up to a year. After this, you will have to re-apply if you would like to do a school with us.
If for any reason it becomes necessary for a student to cancel, resign, and/or be asked to withdraw, the following refund schedule will take effect.
- For notice of withdrawal received within 30 days of Arrival Day without student attendance, a full refund will be given.
- A student must request a refund within 30 days of a school’s Arrival Day or forfeit their refund.
Upon arrival the following refund schedule will take effect based on the $3200 lecture phase cost. *Note: the $500 deposit is included in this cost.
Week 1 90% (Student pays $320)
Week 2 75% (Student pays $800)
Week 3 40% (Student pays $1920)
Week 4 30% (Student pays $2240)
Week 5 25% (Student pays $2400)
Week 6 20% (Student pays $2560)
Week 7 15% (Student pays $2720)
Week 8 10% (Student pays $2880)
Example: A student withdraws at the middle of week 5, therefore they are still responsible for paying a total of $2,400. Any amount which was given beyond the $2,400 will be refunded.
- Any money due prior to cancellation will still be required. For example: if the student cancels during week 1 and still has not paid any tuition, the student still owes 10% of the total tuition, during week 2, 25% and so on.
- Due to costs the school incurs for each student there will be no refund after week 8. These amounts go towards your room and food costs for the time you spent on this campus
- Tuition payments refunds (if applicable) are issued to the student only. Students are responsible for communication with sponsors.